Monday, December 29, 2008

Heels, anyone?

Oaaah sorry for the lateness bla bla bla. Well, this is the lamest long holiday. Nothing really special except I have to pretend this month is special in order to my words: "December is my all time favorite month". Duh!. I dont want to take those words backkkkkkk. Hihihi. So why heels? Mmm I got two new heels this month. One, Zara black ankle heels; birthday present from my sweet boyfriend. And two, black pumps from Zara (yeah again), got it from some random retail therapy (its sale season peopleeeee). I know it sounds perfect. Yes it is. I love those heels so much but the problem is I am absolutely not a heels person. I am more of a thong or flats kind of girl. I only wear heels to wedding reception hihihihihi. I'd love to start being a girly girl..... But how on earth I can do that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh heidy, im not the kind of heels-girl-type also hihi. kalo gue sih karena pegel. but the heels you got are soooo gorgeous. kayanya harus sering2 dipake hihi

- D! -

Michelle Rhodes said...

aaa ka heid! aku suka sekali sepatu yang pertama hihihi ;3

errr. ka heid belum follow blog aku! huhuhu